Swim GSA 2016-2017 Season Information & Registration
Thank you for your interest in joining the Triad's premier year-round competitive swim team, Swim GSA!
Read more to learn about our team for the August 2016 through July 2017 season, including valuable info on our training groups, fees, and how to register.
To try out for Swim GSA, please set up an appointment by calling Kevin Thornton at 336-392-5109.
Greensboro Aquatic Center address: 1921 West Lee Street, Greensboro, NC 27403
TRAINING GROUP INFO & SCHEDULES:
Info on our competitive team training groups, group schedules beginning on August 22nd, and fees for children 5 years old through high school seniors: click HERE.
Info on our Seasons training group (also beginning on August 22): This is a group designed for swimmers 12 and older who are swimming mainly for fitness purposes. Seasons practices 4 times per week for 90 minutes (Mon-Thurs).This group swims in seasonal "chunks": September through November, December through February, March through May, and June through July. The first three seasons are $400 each, and the last season is $325.
HOW TO REGISTER:
NEW TEAM MEMBERS:
- We require that new members to our competitive team meet with us and have an evaluation with us PRIOR to registering for the team (see info on our next tryout at the top of the page). That way we can give you vital info about our team and also see your child swim, so that we can place them in the training group best suited to their age and ability level.
- If you wish to complete an evaluation and seek to be a member of our competitive team (high school age or younger), please contact Coach Kevin at 336-392-5109 or at email@example.com.
- After completing an evaluation and establishing the correct training group to register for, click the registration link further below and follow all of the steps to complete registration
CURRENT TEAM MEMBERS:
- If you have any questions regarding which training group you are registering for, please contact Kevin Thornton (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- After establishing your group, please click the registration link below and follow all of the steps to complete registration.
Registration is OPEN!